Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THE SUPERVILLAIN.

MF DOOM. #3 on my top five. I mean, why?

Operation: Doomsday - Dope, but not fabulous.
MM..Food - Doper.
Born Like This - The Word Dope is not enough.

And the side projects? They are too much.

Madvillainy? The word that is above Dope is still not enough. The Mouse And The Mask? It's the end for some you rappers. And The Geedorah album was the best beats. Alllllaaaaahahhhh.

Waaalllaaahh. MF DOOM eats rappers. His samples are out of this world. His FEATURES? Kills 'em. Rock.Co Kane Flow. Whirlwind (I think that was the name). Fire Wood Drumstix. Yeah. I need not provide more. I am dying waiting for that Swift & Changable with Tony Starks.

UNLESS, someone reading happens to disagree with REASONABLE reasoning. lol. Yeah.

GET AT THAT COMMENTING PEOPLE! I NEED TO KNOW YOUR ALL NOT ZOMBIES! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment