Friday, July 31, 2009

Was out all day.

Had a pretty dope day with the homegirls. Now, ladidadi, may I say that I am very sad that some suckerpuss leaked the Slaughterhouse God of an Album. I, am downloading it. I have to because I am wayyyyyyyyy tooooooo anxious not to. Seriously. I ain't going to link y'all, since I KNOW you'll find it. I might put it up the day before, then take it down. Blah Blah. Im bumping that BK BK BK right now. Maino is spazzin' all over that beat. It's seriously that dope where anyone is soundin' extra dope over it.

BK BK BK Freestyle

No, Im not done.

DJ Hero, the videogame, announces DJ Jazzy Jeff's participation from Miss Info on Vimeo.



I can't wait for this shit.

& one more thing.

BP3 EP

Seen it at Miss Info's place, a collection of all BPIII leaked tracks. :)

Good Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment