Thursday, August 20, 2009

BIG POST.



Killer - Drake Ft. Nipsey Hu$$le. Very Dope via the 2DopeBoyz.

Blackout [Only Cassidy Verse] - Some put this up in a C-Section. And Cass just makes me laugh, his punch lines are like, overly dope.



So Far Gone [Mixtape] - Drake. This is for the idiots who are late on Drake/Don't Want to pay for Best I Ever Had and successful/don't want to buy the EP.

And as for the Run This Town Video, I do see mad Masonary/Illuminati/BackMask Potential all over it, but I don't really care. It's dope despite that. :)

So, my internet is not the internet, it's my wireless router. I connected with my wire and now it's working, so Im getting all of this done before I start going over my connections to see what the problem with the wireless is.

Peace Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment