Thursday, August 6, 2009

Texting & Mp3s.

smh. Im in a rant mood. Im getting really sick of all these people, everyone. Everyone saying: This Technology is going to be the death of us. I mean, I just got back from day 1 of 4 of my pit concerts. And, er, my mom, before I even got the chance to snap my shoulder a bit, is like: "You need to keep them things out your ear. You heard about that girl and the tree fell on her. TOTALLY? LIKE, THE TREE FELL ON HER? AND SHE AD EARPHONES IN? OH HOLY HELL, I GUESS WHILE WERE DRIVING THAT A TREE WILL FALL ON ME (AND NOT YOU DESPITE THE FACT YOUR NEXT TO ME) BECAUSE I HAVE HEADPHONES IN AND I CAN STILL HEAR YOU SPEAKING.

I mean, if the shit is really that bad, then Wal*Mart, Target, and all them other bullshit places can slap a Warning Label of Use at the chance of being Tree Trampled tag on it. Seriously? It's simple. Earphones don't need to mush your medulla with the music. Don't have it so DAMN loud. And if I have them in, DEAL WITH IT. Good God. I've seen plenty of adults on the phone and texting and being overall, irresponsible bastards on the wheel and out'n'about. Walking into people. Smh.

Im off to wait for my Burn Notice that I missed for that godforsaken concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment