HBA (Heartbroken Anonymous.)~~ "We ask, before you come into our-- HEY, TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN SHOES-- we ask you please this, so you know what we will be helping you to cope with."man, I remember that, lol. we had did that in school for me to cope with some crap. lol. Now that I look at it and remember the sit., It looks hilarious.
1. don't drink laxatives/ be emo !
2.Tacks are friends, NOT WEAPONS.
3. Neon colors make your sad face more noticeable.
4. dont make fun of other ppl !
revised 4.: dont make fun of the one who snapped your heart, you'll wanna break their neckk.
5. look cute (: and act UNPHASED.
6. 808's & HEARTBREAK is required listening material (?)
revised 6.: AND WHATEVER YOU DO; DONT FLIP OUT ON THE HEARTBREAKER
(there might be a chance !)
7. Don't let that person wave their ass in your face.
addition: But if they do, you're entitled to call him: a stupid white boooy.
double addition: Even if they are (white-acting) latinos!
8. dont let them know they hurt you.
9. dont let them have info on you... or they will screw you over.
addition: unless you're trying to get them jealous !
10. attempt to not speak or make eye contact with them
addition: DONT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THEM.
FIRST 11th step: DONT LAUGH AT THE POOR "AMERICAN SAILOR BOY".
NEW 11th step: don't become a pirate and jack your heart-breaker.
12. while in same room as "heart-breaker", rid yourself of all weapons.
i.e. : THUMB TACKS.
addition: even if the thumb tack is ur "friend". Your friend may land u in prison
13. dont trust ANYBODY.
14. Never. Ever. (I mean never) ask them out without reason too.
15. DONT LET THEM LEAD YOU ON.
*common sense in crucial.
16. TOTALLY avoid their (sexy) voice [while they read a part in a play]
addition: ...or anywhere for that matter.
& if you so happen to see his/her gentile area because of skinny
jeans that are JUST TOO TIGHT, get it out of ur head. QUICK.
18. whatever you do, DONT LOOK INTO THEIR EYES.
..or imagine their bangin' body naked! (;
..... OR ELSE.
Yeah. They are to help YOU! Make sure to follow the lovely rules. <3
made in compilation with rissi.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
ugh, the internet is a funny thing. It's like an ex. Sometimes you want them. And sometimes you want to put a piece of hot metal through their radial artery. Oh well. Shall I humor you all with one of my old posts from my blog before this? It was a myspace one, so don't get all hyph and say Im a fail when It comes to blogging. Lol, I found the best one.