Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Girll.






 Now this was my wish: for the song to be six or so minutes long, and it to be REAL RNB shit. Slow Grind, lovin'. I do believe I got both with this. Thank you Kelz. Hit up the Jump for the Tracklisting. To Mr. P-On-U's new album dropping December 1st.


  1. Crazy Night featuring R. City (Produced by R. Kelly & Lil Ronnie)
  2. Exit (Produced by R. Kelly & Jazze Pha)
  3. Echo (Produced by R. Kelly, Infinity & Darhyl "DJ" Camper)
  4. Bangin' The Headboard (Produced by R. Kelly, Darhyl "DJ" Camper &
     Infinity)
  5. Go Low (Produced by R. Kelly)
  6. Whole Lotta Kisses (Produced by R. Kelly)
  7. Like I Do (Produced by R. Kelly & LOS Da Mystro)
  8. Number One featuring Keri Hilson (Produced by R. Kelly, Roy 'Royalty'
     Hamilton & Raphael Hamilton)
  9. I Love The DJ (Produced by R. Kelly & Soulshock and Karlin)
  10. Supaman High featuring OJ Da Juiceman (Produced by R. Kelly &Willy
      Will)
  11. Be My #2 (Produced by R. Kelly & Jack Splash)
  12. Text Me (Produced by R. Kelly & Gaz)
  13. Religious (Produced by R. Kelly, Eric Dawkins & Antonio Dixon)
  14. Elsewhere (Produced by R. Kelly & Christopher 'Deep' Henderson)
  15. Pregnant featuring Tyrese, Robin Thicke and The-Dream (Produced by R.
      Kelly, Berris Bolton & DeWayne Swan)
  Now for me, I already got what I wanted, so fuck the album, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment